Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sleek MakeUp IDivine ACID Palette!!!

THE BEST THING EVER CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!

The Sleek MakeUP iDivine Acid Palette


Here's my unboxing/first impressions video:
I'm just a bit excited... :D


So heres the cardboard box the palette came in. its PINK on the inside!!

Here's the palette case! :D

And here are the colors!!! A matte duo-chrome raspberry/purple, matte white, matte neon yellow, matte neon orange, shimmer blue, lighter shimmer blue, matte purple, matte olive green, matte neon pink, matte neon green, shimmer grey, matte black.

Holy big swatches, Batman!!
I thought you'd want to see those the most...
Same order as I listed them: left to right, top to bottom.
The top row is with eyeshadow primer. the $1 ELF kind.
The bottom row is with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (white) as a base.
These colors definitely need a base to stick to and for the colors to really pop like they should.
In my opinion, the white kind of sucks, and the shimmer shadows are easier to get full color out of.

Here's what I experimented with today for the first time. orange in the inner half, pink on the outer half and blended in the middle with white as the highlight, a tiny bit of that raspberry on the lower lash line.

I would have gone like, full monty crazy but I was leaving to go watch my nephew have swim lessons.
LOOK HOW BRIGHT!
I wonder if they glow in the dark/under UV light?


More looks to come from this palette here and on my youtube channel!

Edit: Another experimental look!


Neon yellow and green on top with a tad of the light blue in the outer corner.
Light blue used as liner underneath with NYX jumbo pencil in Milk





Til next time, 
 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment