Saturday, June 16, 2012

Be. Wines Bzz Campaign Package

I'm a part of product reviewers called Bzz Agents. Today I received the info packet and some goodies for the next campaign that I'm in.

Be. Wines


They gave me little goodies like a mirror, a nail file, lip balm/gloss, and mints!
And of course rebate coupons for when I try the wine.
Right now they have four flavors:
  • Chardonnay
  • Pink Moscato
  • Pinot Grigio
  • Riesling
The Chardonnay is described as Fresh
The Pink Moscato is described as Flirty
The Pinot Grigio is described as Bright
The Riesling is described as Radiant

It seems this entire brand is directed more towards women; something just for us.

Here's close ups of my little goodies :)

This was so cute! Its more of a gloss than a balm and it smells and tastes like sweet berries! What a cute little promo item! .......I'm seeing the correlation now. Flirty is like the Moscato.


The lid of these sugar-free peppermints looks kind of like a pop top! :) I'm guessing this one goes with the Fresh of Chardonnay. This will be a good tin of mints to keep in my purse.

Since this one is yellow, I'm guessing that it goes with Bright like the Pinot Grigio. There is one rough side and one smoother side. How cute and convenient!

This is a mirror, obviously expressing Radiant like the Riesling. It's about 2 inches in diameter. I didn't photograph the mirror side because flash sucks.

Welp, I have some literature about the products to look at and it seems the wines run from $8.99 - $12.99. Not bad!!
I'm sure to be using one of my rebate coupons of the Pink Moscato. I can't wait to share it with my friends!

Here's the website if you want to know more about the wine! Be.
I've gotten a lot of cool opportunities through Bzz Agent. You can too! It's TOTALLY free and all you have to do is fill out quick surveys for them to get to know you, and you can participate in amazing campaigns! A few I've gotten samples from is Covergirl, Private Selection, and The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie! Yes, they have sent me food in the mail.  It's been glorious. XD Anyway, here's the website if you wanna check it out! Bzz Agent


See ya next time!
<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment