Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thrift Haul!

So I went to a resale shop called ReRuns yesterday afternoon and came back with some REALLY good finds!


Ok this isn't the first thing I found but it was the first thing I tried on in the dressing room. It's more pinky in the next picture. It was a two piece shirt and skirt set. I've been looking for something to wear to an outdoor September wedding.


There's that color! It was a bit scratchy and I didn't like the shoulder pads. So I didn't get it.


CRAZY SHORTS!!!! The pink ones were one size too big and the lime green were two sixes too big but I had to try them on to see if I could tailor them to fit. I decided no. but NEON COLORSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!


I also found this office desk object randomly. I saw one of my fave youtubers use it for makeup palettes. It works pretty well for mine! :)


Sorry for the blur.
$1 hat!!!



I never find cute stuff in my size!!! I'm going to wear this to the wedding with a black skirt :)



This was adorable too! both of the sales ladies loved it as well. I know I look pregnant or something.. the bottom is just really flowy.




June 26 update: I went to Salvation Army and found a bathrobe! I don't have to spend all that time making one that possibly could be horrible! yaaaay!

I got a little red on my shoulders from walking today. and tons of freckles.... only on my shoulders.. hahhaa.



Til next time,
<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment