Friday, June 15, 2012

MASSIVE Room Cleaning and Covergirl+Olay/Simply U Review!

I just spent from 11AM to about...11PM cleaning and organizing my room and ALL OF MY CLOTHES.

It looks like a whole different room!
I have room for ALL my shoes in the closet or on the organizer on my door!
OHMYGOSH!
And I put SOOOOO many things in boxes and bags for a Girls' Night stuff swap next month.
I CAN SEE MY FLOOR OH MY LORD
this is insane
I don't know if it's because of all the caffeine I drank today or the multivitamin plus B12 supplement but WHOA ENERGY!

On separate note, I tried out the Simply Ageless foundation and Sculpting Blush today and they look GREAT! (I also used the new Wet N Wild eyeshadows on my lids :)

So here's me la dee da with my glasses on. This is actually after getting ready, going out to eat, and doing a bit of room cleaning. The foundation feels so smooth and not oily that I don't need to powder my whole face, just the oily parts! I have shade 110 Classic Ivory on, along with 210 Rich Cinnamon on my cheeks. It went on so smoothly and stayed on for a super long time! I'm usually leery of cream blushes but I actually LOVE this one!
I'm also wearing the Wet N Wild Color Icon 3 color palette in Sweet As Candy. You'll be able to see it better in the following pictures.
Other products I'm wearing are Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light, for my brows Rimmel Professional Eye Pencil in Taupe with ELF loose matte eyeshadow in Burnt Brown on top, ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer, Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black, and Maybelline Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara in Very Black. This is my all time absolute new favorite mascara. I can't even.... 
I JUST LOVE IT.

Here are some closer up pictures.

I think I sweat off some of the undereye concealer! Oops!
I did my makeup in a super duper hurry because my mom warned me half an hour before we left to go get Chinese food, and I was still sitting around folding clothes or cleaning and stuff, 
  1. In my pajamas
  2. greasy hair up in stretchy headbands
  3. NOTHING on my face.
I'm pretty proud of how my brows turned out on such short notice!!

OK. Waaaaaaay better view of that eyeshadow. I used it the boring way, like it tells me on the package. ;p
Pretty nice everyday look.
I'm sorry about my lips... I have no idea why I put on lipstick before I ate. It all came off haha!


Until next time!
<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment