Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maybelline and Neutrogena Haul!

So I've been getting all sorts of new makeup lately, and I've fallen in love with these newish quads Maybelline has put out. Everything is so shiny and sparkly and pigmented and the colors are amazing.

They also came out with some limited edition stuff which included MORE COLOR TATTOO SHADOWS! I'm a girl obsessed!

Alright. Let's get down to the photos!





 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige

 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green

 Swatches of Mossy Green and Barely Beige
Barely Beige is a new favorite. It makes a great base for any and all shadows and stays on forever!


These next two are Eye Studio quads by Maybelline.


 Package and swatches of the limited edition Olive Martini
The third color is this amazing brown/blue that changes color depending on how you look at it!


This quad is Smoky Night.
Dark bronze, purple, blue and black.
The purple is actually more purple looking in real life, and the blue is less gray and more blue in real life. Silly camera.

Next up: I had coupons for some Neutrogena products and I've never had any before so this was interesting. I decided to go for a new blush and a lipgloss.


So far, the blush looks really sheer on my cheeks, but that was without foundation underneath. I like the gloss. It's a nice sheer pink color and not too sticky.

Finally, I haven't had colored mascara in a long time, and Maybelline came out with some recently so I just had to.

Did you really expect me NOT to get teal?





More to come in clothing and makeup! Fall is coming!!!





Til next time,
<3 span="span"> Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment