Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Completing the Collection and New Stuff

So I finally got "Too Cool" from Maybelline Color Tattoo and now I have all ten of them!!

There's also some new Maybelline eye shadows. I love their newish sparkly quads!



Too Cool in the package, with the lid off, and swatched. It looks really good by itself for a quick sheer summery look and also makes a great inner corner highlight!

I got a new eyebrow pencil. This one is thinner than the Wet N Wild one I had been using and it's waterproof! My brows look more natural now!


Maybelline Eye Studio Quad with silver glitter, Amethyst Ablazed!!


They didn't name the individual colors... But they're all sparkly and BEAUTIFUL!

 Swatched. Primer on top and bare on bottom. I'm disappointed in the pigmentation of that lightest purple shade.

Here are all the swatches with the glitter over them like you see in the ads. SO pretty. Now I have a decent purple or 4 to go over that Color Tattoo!
Looks like I love Maybelline a bit! hahaha!


Stay tuned!




Til next time,
<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment